Our Application Developers are responsible for building, maintaining, and administering mission critical web applications distributed across multiple networks and serving varied customers groups. Developers work on small projects teams and are expected to contribute across the application stack to architect, design, and develop new system modules and capabilities in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Full-stack development of software systems, web applications and tools
Collaborate with teammates, other service providers, vendors, and users to develop new capabilities
Organize and maintain appropriate documentation of application development and subsequent revisions
Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design
- Use strong communication skills in a loosely structured and fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with modern programming languages and frameworks.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph required
- Experience with Java, Spring and Hibernate preferred
- Experience with distributed computing technologies including Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, Elasticsearch and Apache Spark a plus
- AWS experience preferred