Data Works is looking for Cyber Security Engineers able to lead the way in tackling the most difficult security and engineering challenges.
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance.
About Data Works
Data Works is an employee-focused small company that supports the Intelligence Community by providing Big Data and Cyber Security solutions. We favor a high quality workforce over aggressive growth and provide opportunities on programs that fill mission-critical needs. Our core competency is in the technical stack between data collection and analysis. Positions are available in various customer locations between McLean and Dulles in Virginia.
Data Works is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer with demonstrated experience in Cyber Security, Cyber threat analysis and/or Cyber forensics. A successful candidate will have experience with security information and event management (SIEM), incident response and 24/7 support.
- Analyze, coordinate, and respond to security alerts/events
- Familiarity with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Case Management systems
- Ability to review logs and packet captures along with a thorough understanding of web/email security technologies
- A thorough understanding of the OSI model, firewall management, and intrusion protection/detection systems (e.g. snort, yara),
- 6 weeks PTO
- Paid Overtime
- Annual Bonuses
- 10% Employer 401k Contribution
- Health/Vision/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Annual Training and Tuition Budgets
- Technology/Fitness/Communications Reimbursement
- Charity Matching Program