Data Works Inc. is seeking undergraduate students with a target graduation date of May 2019 to participate in the Data Works Internship Program.
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance.
About Data Works
Data Works is an employee-focused small company that supports the Intelligence Community by providing Big Data and Cyber Security solutions. We favor a high quality workforce over aggressive growth and provide opportunities on programs that fill mission-critical needs. Our core competency is in the technical stack between data collection and analysis. Positions are available in various customer locations between McLean and Dulles in Virginia.
Participants in the Data Works internship program will learn to apply the principles of big data and cyber security, and explore the emerging field of mobile security.
Data Works has key experience on several large, cutting-edge projects within the Intelligence Community. Tap into this experience and help solve challenging technical problems by participating in our paid 9-week Summer Internship Program.
From data processing and data analytics to mobile computing applications, put your degree to good use at Data Works. Gain real world project exposure, experience on a working product, and maybe even a full-time job offer.
The internship program will be located in Reston, VA from May 29, 2018 to July 27, 2018.
- Seeking a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Have classroom or on-job experience working with databases
- Have classroom or on-job experience developing web applications
- Have classroom or on-job experience developing Java applications
- Strong communication skills and the desire to work in a loosely structured and fast-paced environment
- 6 weeks PTO
- Paid Overtime
- Annual Bonuses
- 10% Employer 401k Contribution
- Health/Vision/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Annual Training and Tuition Budgets
- Technology/Fitness/Communications Reimbursement
- Charity Matching Program